Tuesday, February 23, 2010

djembe.

So, Ive been looking for new interest few months back . When you reach this teenage period you tend to try or look for something new , something that can fulfill your past time . I found this very intersting instrument that people call it as djembe or known to some other people as jenbe ,jymbe ,jembe ,yembe. I googled it and most people believe it was originally from West Africa.I bought my very first djembe when i was in Bali. I bought it for a quite reasonable price though. Ive been playing it ever since beside guitar. Nowdays everything you can learn from youtube.The key technique is to either focus or disperse the hand's energy and to position the hand in the correct place. The bass and tone notes require focused energy. The proper sound is achieved with minimum effort for maximum effect. So these few days back when i was free i always play along with my djembe beside my guitar its really fun you guys should try it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment