Friday, February 5, 2010

I got my first piercing!


Last monday was a very random day where I randomly decided to get my ear pierced for the first time. It was planned between my friend Samson and I the weekend before. He wanted to get his tongue re-pierced so he asked if I want to accompany him. Since I've been longing to get a piercing, might as well I get my piercing with him. So I did =) Chose to pierced at the cartilage part of my ear so it wont be too noticeable to my mum, which might kill me if she found out I've gotten a piercing. There is this taboo speculated that a muslim man shant pierce his body or else he can't be a Wali to his siblings. Wali is a term where you "represent" the family members and groom/bride to be when the engagement ceremony takes place. (p/s: I have a religious family background) Ouh well. I'm turning 20 soon and I wont waste my teenage rebel year. Am I right?

you can barely see the stud =)

Ibnu Alfadli Othman

No comments:

Post a Comment