Thursday, February 4, 2010

Me,Myself and I~By Awie


So, what do u wanna know bout me? Well, some of the famous questions that people usually ask me is:

1)Gay people say: Are you Gay?

Answer: a)What do you think? b)If you want me to be

2)Most Girls/Guys who like/are interested in me: Are you a Girl?

Answer: a)Are you blind? b)I can be one c)Yeah, one with a penis

3)Majority say:How old are you? or You dont look like your age

Answer: a)Age and appearance does not determine a person's level of maturity b)I know


4)Family:Is everything fine?

Answer:Oh yeah ^^(In my heart,fcuk no)

Ahh, let me introduce myself. The name's Mohd Hasnawi Nasution. Im currently 17 years old(turned 17 last tuesday).

My highschool friends and bestfriends refer me as Awie, or my most famous nickname, Bytch ^^. Well, i prefer being called Lil' Kiwi.

Favourite Quotes:
'Take a picture,It will last longer' , 'If you seek Awi' , 'Be original not typical',
'I dont have a problem with my attitude,YOU have a problem with my attitude'
, 'Be Gay, Not just today'

Personal Interest:
Watching Youtube, Playing games( PS3, Online,PS2...whatever you name it)
Reading Fantasy and Chick-lit Books, Listenin to Pop Music,Gossip/Bytch
about other people who deserves it and my most favourite thing to do,Dancing
(Reggae and HipHop)

In general, im a very humble and kind-hearted person. SO, i have lack confidence in myself and i hate to be complimented too much. Um, im also very open-minded and VERY protective of my family as well as my true friends.

Its very hard for someone to seek attention from me because i literally don't give a shit bout people who i dont care. So those people who 'terasa', i hope you understand what I'm sayin cuz you know urself better than anyone(hopefully :P)

Im a very friendly person and very sociable when I'm in the right mood or when a person fulfills the requirements to enter my perimeter. Im in an anti-social mood for now as i need a break from my popular reputation in highschool. Too sick and tired of drama...As most of you can see, im always either wandering around college, at the library or sitting down alone sippin a drink while im hanging around in my little 'Hasnawi World'.

By the way, i have this attitude of judging others all the time. So yeah i can be a bit judgemental at times. Its not a really bad attitude in my opinion though, its more like an advantage if you know how to use it.

Also, i hate people who are easily-amused,homophobic, racist, and rude as well as attention whores and cheap college sluts. Theyre just too deeply indulged in their own world and are too close-minded and thinks everybody love them when nobody does.Learn to accept people for what they are. God made them different for a reason and we as humans need to learn how to respect others. RESPECT is what most people is lacking nowadays.

Last but not least,here's a summary of me:

Love me or hate me still an obsession,
Love me or hate me that is the question,
If you love me then, Thank You
But If you hate me then Fcuk You ^^

Simple but complete.Hope you guys enjoy reading this 'lame crap' by me ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment