Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Drivers

Driver, can somebody please define this word?

What do they actually do? What are they SUPPOSED to do? A DRIVER should know whats best. The thing is, this particular ONE doesnt.

Let me describe this particular one,

'My name is The-So-Called-Driver. I transport people using a cab. I fetch my customers up too early. I dont know the daily schedule of my customer. I never speak. I never reply to Good mornings or Thank you. I leave my customer if they are late for few minutes. I demand high salary but I do my job pathethically, retardedly, and without interest. I drive very fast without any concern for the passenger. I am 67 years old.Very hot tempered and anti-social. I work for 15 days, 2 trips a day.Lastly, my customers have to call me everytime they wanna go out or tell me when to fetch them up'

And that pretty much sums up that particular driver

Now, the question here is, what shall the salary of this driver be?


Before I give my answer, allow me to xpress somethin out. This ********* driver, has caused me alot of time, energy and most of all, STRESS in my fkin life. Hes been working for about a month only. Now, its time for him to get fired and get the hell out of my life. Why I said so? Pretty much all the reasons are stated in his description. Let me tell you few cases that happened.

1)I waited 2 hours for my driver to come
 -Why the fk must I wait for my driver? Now, whenever im late, he becomes very impatient and angry but when he is late, I never said anything. You are the fkin worker for fk sake. I DO WHAT I WANT AND YOU JUST LISTEN. I AM THE BOSS AND YOU ARE THE WORKER. Which part of that sentence dont you understand? Dont give me excuses telling me that you dont understand it Bcuz, a)im an old man b)im retarded , A fact that has been clearly stated here is that YOU NEED TO LEARN ON HOW TO DO UR DAMN JOB!!!

2)Pavillion Fetch
 -On Saturday last week, my driver was supposed to fetch me at 5 pm to send me to pavillion. My maid told him bout it. HOWEVER, at 5pm, I was getting ready in my room, he called 4 times but the phone was ringing outside so I didnt bother. When I came down after 12 minutes, he left. YES, HE FKIN LEFT ME!!! What are you? A taxi driver? What you need to do your DAMN JOB!


What a life...

No comments:

Post a Comment