Monday, April 12, 2010

The Parties!

So my Birthday was on the 9th April 2010 and I turned 20. It was a big of a deal since I’m no longer a teenager, though some argued you only ‘not be a teenager’ when you’re 21 or 23, pretty sure it’s because those are the legal ages across the universe. Still, I think that I’ve grown up and should start act like one. Thus, I’ve partied like a rockstar!

On the eve of my Birthday a couple friends and I went to a bar where we were served discounted hella cheap beers. It was a fun night because we end up having a little photoshoot at the corner where we were standing with my little digital compact camera. All started when we were awed by the amazing colours of the wall abstract paint then accidentally took a candid over the wall and shrieking over excitement. LOL. People usually partied and got thirsty, we partied and gotten hungry. Sophie actually ordered a Pizza and we ate it on the bar counter. It was funny! HAHA. We headed to a mamak around 2.30am which is pretty early and end up at the mamak for an hour or so. When they send me home, all went out from the car I thought they gunna give me a group birthday hug but I was WRONG. I GOT FLOURED! never in my life and I was in utter shocked. Flour was all over me and I cracked into laughing my ass off. I was afraid eggs would be flying over me but it didn’t thank god. It was fun!! We made my neighbour’s front porch white. LOL. 

Second night was dramatic. One of my closest friend, Najwa asked me out for a dinner with old schoolmates at 7atenine, Ascott Ampang. The plan was that I stayed there till my friend picked me up and we continue our party at Barsonic Zouk. In the middle of the dinner, my BlackBerry got f*cked. I MUST have a working phone with me because my friends were trying to reach me and I dont remember their numbers. So I rushed back home to get another phone and my friend picked me up from my house and rushed back to KL. 

Thankfully I arrived at Zouk before the guestlist was closed. Matt and Nikki waited for me to enter together. Being 20 does not help me to enter Zouk since the minimum age is 21 or was it 23. I’m not sure. But every time I went to Zouk, my friend usually help me got in. So that night I was lucky to get in again =D For Nikki, it was his first time to be at Barsonic Zouk. He’s pretty much a RnB person but that night it was Electro. He actually left half an hour after we entered because he couldn’t take the music. 

The rest obviously stayed and more familiar faces surfaced out of nowhere and new acquaintances were made. Still getting birthday wishes although it was past midnight. Ordered drinks and got liquored up. I don’t plan to get flat drunk that night because I remembered gotten drunk at Barsonic once and I think I embarrassed myself so much! =( But I did get pretty high and slightly drunk, that borderline you know? It’s the best. 

At the end of the night, I was super tired really. I didnt sleep the night before and just had a few short naps during the day. When the dancefloor gotten bright and music stops playing we went out and headed to a mamak at Hartamas. There I’m pretty sure I fell asleep because when I woke up I’m already entering my housing area and my Jeffery was driving. I gotten panic and rose wide awake because my house keys are kept in Sophie’s car. It was a headache and I felt really bad because I shudn’t have let my heavy head got into me. We drove to Kelana Jaya to meet up with Sophie and Farah to get the keys. 

I got back around 6 am and it was pouring rain like seriously I was drenched! Showered and sleep!

The third night was good night too! But I shudn’t say much about it. All I can say is that I had fun with Mr. José, Mr. Daniels and Ms Jasmine/Shiela. Boy, the party was literally *smokin’* HAHA. It was nice to see Taylorians and Sunwayians were acquainted that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment