Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On my way home....

I went back to my hometown, Sabah, last Friday on a plane at 9.50pm. SO, alot of things happened on that very same day. Let me tell ya'll some of the story of the that day.

I was supposed to meet my big sistah/friend, Gloria, at KL Central at 6.00pm sharp. However, I wassss, lets seeee, 1 hour and 30 minues late because I had to run some errands which comes together with a stress-full and panic storm.We were not sure about the time of our flight and we havent even got our boarding passes yet since this is our first time travelling together using the KL Central check in system. NOT the transportation. So we tried to check in at KL Central when I arrived but we've been told that 2 hours before flight, passengers are not allowed to check-in through central. So we panicked. Luckily, I asked a lady to confirm our flight and found out that we still have time to check-in. Our flight was 9.50 p.m. So we checked-in and board the train to KLIA at 8.30 p.m.

In the train, I got bored . So, since I havent been using the train for a VERY long time. I decided to go to the toilet and jack around. NOT jackin off you dirty-minded scumbags :P When I was in the toilet, I went to wash my hands. Theres a button that needs to be pressed to trigger the water pipe. After I finished washing my hand, I panicked because I didnt know how to turn off the tap.I know this may sound retarded and lame but just read it or ill CUT YOU UP!! . The water kept running and running non-stop. There was'nt any instructions on how to turn it off, it was not even mentioned on the button pressed earlier. So I started screaming like crazy in the bathroom until I just tried to press the button to see if it works. The water tap was closed. Then I laughed at myself in the mirror. Boy that was so stupid and funny. OH yeah, besides that, I took my time in the very high tech toilet since its so cool. theres this one part where I was dancing to my iPod like crazy in the bathroom cuz it was soooo spacious, cold yet comfortable until the train started slowing down suddenly and I was thrown off my balance and I go 'Oh snapppp, shyttt hahahhaah'  ending with a thud on my head. Call me a freak or weird but seriously, I was just enjoying my time in the toilet. Secondly, a bytch dont giv a shyt ^^. When we arrived at the airport, we took our time walking around like idiots and checkin out the new KLIA improved toilet. At 9.25 pm, we went in. As we were walking towards our gate,which we didnt realize was realllllyyy far, Gloria caught her eye on a Hersheys chocolate, so she went to buy it. Then I also caught my eye on some chocolates and had flashbacks of my lil brother and dad, so I bought some too. After finish buying the chocolates, we didnt realized it was 9.40 pm until I saw the airport clock. But still we took our sweet time in the airport. Then suddenly, *airport announcement* Attention to Ms Gloria Chee and Mohd Hasnawi, please proceed to gate A7 for immediate boarding. Then both of us were like OMG!!! We started running like theres no tomorrow.

We brought our ENBE Project 2 models with uos which was very fragile. And apparently that same day, one part of my project came off so I put it on the model. THX GOD I ran fast enough and few seconds before we got cut off. Fortunately, we got on our plane. UNFORTUNATELY, I lost my model part :( I was so devastated and sad because I still have assignments based on it. Oh yeah, before we got on our plane, there was this stewardess waiting for us outside the plane. When she saw us she was like, 'Apesal lambat nihhh haa?' and she starts bragging about how late we are. Despite how angry and sad I was that day, I was able to control myself and keep my mouth shut but not my mind. In my mind I was like, stupid BYTCH, shutup your vaginas!!

During the flight, all the stewards were 'soft'. So me and my sister had a really good time with them because they were so friendly yet hilarious. I kept thinking of all the things that happened to me during the week, all the hell that I need to go through, all the shyt that never stops piling, so devastated, so furious...But I told myself, this is life...and life will continue to do this....So I made a conclusion, live your life to the fullest. Because Life, will forever be a bytch. When I arrived at my hometown  after 6 months, Everything inside me was drained out...the energy was so calming......felt soo relaxed...and i breathe and and said to myself...

Finally...im home.......

No comments:

Post a Comment